Cinnamon Butter Chestnuts
This simple and sweet recipe if perfect for those cold winter nights and ready in only 20 minutes.
Rug up, grab a tea and enjoy!
600g (about 24) Chestnuts
3 tsp Brown Sugar
1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
Sea Salt flakes, to sprinkle
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. Cut a small cross on the flat side of the chestnut (Or if you are using our microwaveable chestnuts, leave as is)
3. Place the chestnuts on a large baking tray and roast for 20 minutes
4. Wrap the chestnuts in a clean tea towel, wait for them to cool slightly before peeling
5. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat
6. Stir in chestnuts, sugar and cinnamon for 2 minutes or until combined
7. Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle with sea salt