Berry Filled Easter Egg
This dessert will be a massive hit with the kids … and the adults.
· Punnet of YV Fresh Raspberries (or your preferred YV Fresh berry/berries)
· Medium sized hollow easter eggs
· 600ml thickened cream
· Vanilla essence
1. Unwrap the top section of the egg, leaving the bottom half still wrapped to avoid fingerprints and to stop the egg from melting.
2. Dip a small sharp knife in boiling water and dry it. Cut small incisions across the top of the egg until you are able to remove the top.
3. Add cream into a bowl with a drop of vanilla essence and whip until soft peak consistent.
4. Unwrap the egg completely and rest in a deep bowl.
5. Fill the egg with the YV Fresh berries and top with cream.
TIP: For a more adult friendly dessert, add some liqueur to the whipped cream.