300 g (10½ oz) YV Fresh berries
140 g (5 oz/⅔ cup) sugar
3 teaspoons powdered gelatine
150 ml (5 fl oz) whipping cream
4 egg whites
1. Put the berries and sugar in a saucepan. Stir over low heat for 5 minutes, or until the sugar has dissolved. Push the berries through a sieve into a bowl and allow to cool. Discard the seeds and pulp.
2. Put 80 ml (2½ fl oz/⅓ cup) hot water in a small heatproof bowl, sprinkle the gelatine in an even layer over the surface and leave to sponge. Pour it into the berry liquid, stirring well to combine.
3. Whip the cream until soft peaks form. In a separate clean dry bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Gently fold the cream and egg whites through the berry mixture.
4. Spoon into six 185 ml (6 fl oz/¾ cup) ramekins, cover and refrigerate overnight, or until set.
5. Top it with some fresh YV Fresh raspberries!