Strawberry & Coconut Face Mask
How berry nice is it that strawberries are nourishing for the body - inside and out?! Full of vitamin C, antioxidants and malic acid for brightening the skin and giving it that glow, perfect for Summer!
6-10 Y.V.Fresh Strawberries, pureed (this can be done in a blender)
1 tsp of Chia Seeds
1 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
1 tsp Honey
1. Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Apply to face, using fingers to rub the mixture in circular motions. The chia seeds will act as a great exfoliator here!
3. Leave on skin for about 10 mins or until desired.
4. Use warm water to gently wash mask off face.
5. Enjoy your lovely, soft skin.